|EduTech 4Learning Programs
- Earobics is a computer based program that systematically teaches the critical phonological awareness, auditory processing and introductory phonics skills your child must have to learn to read and spell. Students must train thirty (30) twenty minute sessions.
- The Cognitive Enhancement Program is an intensive processing skills program that targets and trains processing skills critical for academic success. Through fast-paced, fun activities, skills are developed in areas of auditory-and visual processing, short and long term memory, processing speed, attention, logic and reasoning, and phonemic awareness. Students must train(36) sessions with a trained instructor and (36) sessions at home with a parent.
- The Reading Program we offer is a revolutionary sound-to-code base reading system that consistently provides fast results for students who read below grade level. Segmenting words into isolated phonemes and blending isolated sounds into words provides practice. Encoding (spelling), decoding (reading) and writing exercises are used so the reversibility of the code is made clear. Eighteen (18) hours are combined with our cognitive enhancement program and your child will not only greatly improved reading, spelling skills, but comprehension will increase as well.
- FastForWord a computer based training program that help improve foundational skills, confidence, and independence. Widely use for students who have reading, language, and auditory processing problems. This 4 to 10 week intervention can significantly enhance communication skills.
- Neurofeedback is a computer based program that train student on how to maintain the appropriate brain waves that help with attention, focusing, concentration, and anxiety. Students must train (40) sessions or (80) half-hour sessions.
- Pay-As-You-Go-Tutorial Program is tailored to meet individual needs, based on specific subject needs. Once cognitive processing is intact, some students need additional help applying their new skills to academic content and their school curriculum. Ten (10) half-hour sessions is a great way to keep your child on tract for the entire school year. New enrollees will receive a Cognitive Evaluation for $55, with (4) pre-paid subject tutoring sessions.
- Home Schooled Cognitive Programs are also available.
The time to act is NOW! Call 313-340-0086